Friday, November 14, 2008

Maybe Raw,
Maybe healthier,
Maybe more greens,
Maybe healthier



You can read
books
saying to eat this,
eat that.


One of the set of books you can read
is some fun stuff
that lets up
know about losing weight

or ending sickness

or even stopping heavy hitters
like cancer
and whatnot

by eating raw



me,
I don't know

think it's fun
easier

easier to digest
food tastes
better

simple

if I don't eat too much at night
have tons
of energy
even with little sleep

who knows

might work
for you

and if you do it
go
all raw

messing around
with "trying"
it

really isn't going
to give you the glow

so
go slow in your breathing
your eating

but,
make the shift
all the way

if you want to try
an amazing experiment

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have tried another way to lose
weight. I tried adipex and it is
really effective. i have lost lots
of weight. I ordered it online from
www.medsheaven.com I highly
recommend this, and this didn't
require a prescription! ST