Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting "older"
and
so what?


Life moves along.
We are present.
Or we aren't.


i couldn't do this in my forties,
can do it in my sixties
and
actually: so what?
am I present
the rest of the time

this moment
is my life

and yours
too

really fair
life
is
that way

To me,
being present
is like
four times
more sweet
than not being
so.

How is it for you?

I love the Anat Baniel Method
for Waking up to Now

and true thinking,
which means
creating brain concepts and solutions
of a "new' sort.

New is now.

And no matter how
many years,
the calendar
says we are

And mine says
65
today

we are always as young
as our joy
in life
ability to love
and enjoy others
and our
learning to
be think feel create enjoy serve
in new
ways

even slightly new
is amazingly
potent

good.

No comments: